San Antonio Dentist. World Class Smiles!
FREE Initial Sedation
(Includes medication and monitoring, not any dental work) Some restrictions apply. Contact Us Today!
What Our Patients Say
Patients appreciate Dr. Stewart’s calm demeanor and his caring, professional staff. Many anxious patients come to our sedation dentist, Dr. Stewart, and — for the first time in their lives — they are finally able to receive the critical dental care they need in comfort.
Dr. Stewart, great job in selecting a great team of people that complement your personality and work ethic.
Thank you all for giving me a great smile and for making me feel at home. God bless all of you.
“Dr. Stewart sincerely cares about all of his patients… and his office personnel are outstanding.”
“From the first time you walk into the office you feel this calming, friendly atmosphere.”
“I told [Dr. Stewart] the [first] day I came I was the biggest chicken he would ever find. He’s made it good for me. I love coming…and I’m not afraid anymore.”
Come to Dr. Stewart’s Dentist Office for:
- Complete dental care in a relaxing environment (dental check-ups, dental restoration and repair, etc.)
- Get more dental work done in a shorter amount of time (and fewer office visits)
- Less discomfort and jaw soreness following your visit
- Laughing gas
- Conscious Sedation with anti-anxiety medications
- Combination of laughing gas and anti-anxiety medication for patients that are especially anxious about dental care
- Focus on patient comfort (calm environment, TVs, headsets, blankets, earplugs, movies, satellite TV programming)
Services at Dr. Stewart’s Sedation Dentistry Office
- Complete dental care in relaxed environment
- Routine dental check-ups
- Restorative dentistry
- Dental implants
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Clear braces
- Dental crowns
- Teeth whitening
- Sedation dentistry
For more information about our full list of dentistry services, take a look at our main website.
Why Visit Sedation Dentist Dr. Stewart?
If you’ve ever been tempted to put off going to the dentist due to worry, anxiety or afraid of the dentist, sedation dentistry may be right for you. Dr. Stewart can help patients relax through conscious sedation with anti-anxiety medications, laughing gas, and patient comfort measures designed to please and pamper. He is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS), and has over 25 years of experience as a dentist, cosmetic dentist, and sedation dentist.