About one third of the people in San Antonio and throughout the nation experience some degree of dental anxiety or dental phobia. This could include worry, fear, or anxiety that accompanies thoughts of going to the dentist or visiting a typical dental environment. Even people who don’t normally have dental anxiety may feel apprehensive about the dentist if they have multiple procedures they need to have done. A sedation dentist can provide several options to alleviate those fears. At Dr. Stewart’s sedation dentistry practice in San Antonio, Texas, we help you get the dental care you need in a relaxed, stress-free environment.
Services at Dr. Stewart’s Sedation Dentistry Office
- Complete dental care in relaxed environment
- Routine dental check-ups
- Restorative dentistry
- Dental implants
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Clear braces
- Dental crowns
- Teeth whitening
- Sedation dentistry
For more information about our full list of dentistry services, take a look at our main website.
Why Visit Sedation Dentist Dr. Stewart?
If you’ve ever been tempted to put off going to the dentist due to worry, anxiety or afraid of the dentist, sedation dentistry may be right for you. Dr. Stewart can help patients relax through conscious sedation with anti-anxiety medications, Nitrous Oxide, and patient comfort measures designed to please and pamper. He is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS), and has over 25 years of experience as a dentist, cosmetic dentist, and sedation dentist.
Come to Dr. Stewart’s Dentist Office for:
- Complete dental care in a relaxing environment (dental check-ups, dental restoration and repair, etc.)
- Get more dental work done in a shorter amount of time (and fewer office visits)
- Less discomfort and jaw soreness following your visit
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
- Conscious Sedation with anti-anxiety medications
- Combination of nitrous oxide and anti-anxiety medication for patients that are especially anxious about dental care
- Focus on patient comfort (calm environment, TVs, headsets, blankets, earplugs, movies, satellite TV programming)
What Our Patients Say…
Patients appreciate Dr. Stewart’s calm demeanor and his caring, professional staff. Many anxious patients come to our sedation dentist, Dr. Stewart, and — for the first time in their lives — they are finally able to receive the critical dental care they need in comfort.
Would you like to schedule an appointment or learn more about sedation dentistry? Call our San Antonio office today.